-
November 3rd, 2005, 02:08 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I just gave what I think is good advice to somanytoysolittlemoney about whether or not to get Marisol (I said to get her and her things NOW, before she sells out), but I can't do the same myself. [img]frown.gif[/img]
You see, my birthday is next month, just under 3 weeks before Christmas. I swore off ebay until after Christmas, so my DH would be able to surprise me with retired AG stuff without my finding out too soon. (I was overindulging on ebay, too, but don't we all?) And I certainly don't want to order anything from AG so close to my birthday--that's just stupid.
I've already made sure that my DH has my wish lists for AG stuff, and Marisol (along with her jazz outfit/trunk set and her duffle w/cat) is on it. He also knows that Marisol is a Limited Edition, and may sell out by Thanksgiving.
I also posted the latest 10% off code on a post-it note on the bottom of our computer screen.
Now, I DON'T want to nag my wonderful DH about gifts for my birthday or Christmas--he really is quite tolerant of my obsession (bewildered, but tolerant)--so I really don't see anything else to do but to have faith that I will get Marisol.
And one more thing about my wishlist--DH says it doesn't matter what order I listed the things on it; he will just pick and choose the things that HE wants to get for me. Which is as it should be, but I wonder how important Marisol is to him! [img]eek.gif[/img]
But, I REALLY want her--I was kind of lukewarm about her when she was first released, but she has really grown on me, and I'd like to have her at AG's price, NOT ebay's.
So, what else can I do, without crowding DH? Advice or opinions, anyone?
[img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 04, 2005 04:09 PM: Message edited by: AsianAG ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks